Thursday, April 2, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenge

Pastels are the theme for the Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp.
I made birthday cards because I always need them.

Since Birthdays are the theme for the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp, I will be linking my card there too.

Using a pre-printed card from an invitation kit, I clear embossed the sentiment Make A Wish, then painted over with some Twinkling H2O in pink, yellow and green,

I wished I would have embossed in black or brown, so that the sentiment was more visible.

Live and learn, I guess.



3 comments:

  1. The white embossing coordinates better with your pretty pastels, I think, Glorie - pretty shades! Thanks for helping us celebrate our birthday this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea and card! The embossing is very pretty! Thanks for joining in the Pastel challenge with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete