Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Making Rose Wallpaper

I am still enjoying the Altenew Vintage Roses stamp set. Today I stamped the smallest rose all over the card front aka wallpapering. I masked an area for the sentiment with some post it tape, but the ink bled through. I had to cut a piece of yellow cardstock to cover it. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink (celebrate) and an old set from MFT (it's your birthday)

I think it works better with the yellow piece. I mounted it on a piece of dark blue cardstock, then attached to a white top folding card.


I am linking this card to the Altenew April Challenge and SSS Wednesday Challenge.



Thank you for passing by my blog.

3 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Beautiful stamping on those flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along Altenew’s challenge!

    ReplyDelete